Monday, October 17, 2011

A Little Bit Of Nature


This was the "Sun Flower Assignment" for my Digital Photo Class at school.
I usually like to photograph people...but recently I have been taking pictures of nature.






I had the amazing opportunity to represent A Capella in the Homecoming Pageant.
 It was such a wonderful experience for me, and I learned so much.
All of the girls did so great in the pageant and it was so fun!
The flowers from the pageant won't last forever.
 So I took some pictures of the bouquet 
I received when they announced Homecoming Royalty :)



They looked so pretty on the kitchen table that my mom even bought some fake look-a-likes to replace them when they died.







Fall is here and winter is coming FAST!
A last little picture of the Day Lilly's in the front yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment